What to look at the A&D Summit?etadcp
The architecture and design sector is one such area that we are working very closely with. It’s a sector that is ever evolving and takes a more majestic form laden with newer opportunities. Being a creative segment with lots of commercials involved, architecture and design as a segment is both an art and a commerce.
While the segment is ripe with potential, it is also poked with some inherent and latent problems. To begin with, the value chain including the builders, architectures, interior designers, technology solutions providers or materials professions work in silos. Secondly, India, with its diversity, where each state within India has different language, living style, culture, habits and climatic differences, makes it a very complex market. That’s a challenge as well as an opportunity for the A&D community.
This reality necessitates a need to increase the ‘Collision Frequency’, and with this thought as our True North, The Economic Times in its 5th Edition of Architectural and Design Summit strives to bring unique experience to its attendees by providing dynamic yet thought provoking session on the theme ‘’Designing for Diversified India’’ where industry experts would come forward to discuss the key elements that need to be kept in mind while designing a Living space, new product and material entrants in the market. It is an opportunity for participants to share best practices and new ideas in a comfortable, yet focused business setting.
- Opportunity to explore the design trends spread across regions pan India
- Design Talk by leading Architect on imbibing the diversified India through our design
- An interesting chat Men Vs Women design thinking
- Opportunity to learn the art of transforming spaces, serving the diversified India
- Opportunity to enhance your knowledge about the latest products and materials trending in the market
- Imagination Station: Creativity Lab for Designing Pros
- Delegate Diary an interesting session that will help them bring views forth
- The Proceedings of the discussion during the summit will be then presented through a whitepaper post the event that will include the deliberations from the regional events as well