Director, Team One Architects
Founder and Mentor... The mastermind behind the 'Team ONE' success story. Mr. YAMSANWAR is a rock - solid personality whose vast experience in the architectural and planning field has proved to be a boon for the entire firm. His eye for perfection is reflected in each and every futuristic design created by the firm.
Mr Bharat Yamsanwar was born in 1946 in a farmer’s family in Maharashtra. He graduated in the year 1968 in Architecture from Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology Nagpur & Post graduated in the year 1970 in Town Planning from School of Planning & Architecture, New Delhi.
As a Town Planner he had served in Govt. of Maharashtra and Govt. of Gujarat. The preparation of Master Plan by him of "Surat Urban Development Authority" in the year 1978 – 80 was the most challenging task and an achievement in the field of “Master Planning Of City”. His vision as a planner for conceptualizing development in next 30 to 40 years has proved to be of great success. This master planning has achieved a great success and boon in achieving planned development of city of Surat. As a chief architect planner of MIDC of Govt of Maharashtra his contribution in planning more than 100 large industrial town ships has enabled the state to achieve a balanced industrial growth in Maharashtra.
His contribution at an international level in the field of planning Industrial Township as an adviser to the Royal Govt. of Bhutan, nominated by Govt of India for master planning the industrial Townships in Bhutan was the great achievement as planner in improving the bilateral relations of both the countries. Indeed it was a great success and contribution. With this experience in master planning his achievement in planning the “Mahindra City- Chennai”, is one of the first & most successful private Industrial Township in India.
With this experience in the Govt & Corporate sector he has founded the Architecture & planning firm “Team ONE Architects” in the year 2000. This experience in architecture & planning has given a strong base to this organization. Today Team ONE Architects has its offices in Mumbai & Pune with the strength of almost 100 members qualified as Architects, Interior Designers & Engineers. The firm has won some of the most prestigious projects in architecture & planning.
Principal Architect, Buildwise Architects
Ar.Narasimham Vadlamani is a Practicing Landscape Architect, Architect Interior and Ecological Planner since 1992 in Hyderabad.
Was earlier a Topper at B.Arch from JNTUniversity Hyderabad in 1987 and did M.L.Arch Master of Landscape Architecture from School of Planning and Architecture, New Delhi 1989. He had worked with great Masters like Romi Khosla, Narendra Dengle and Md.Shaheer in New Delhi.
He is the Founder Principal Consultant of firm ‘NARSIMHAM ASSOCIATES’ based at Hyderabad and been in practice since 1992.
He has been a Visiting Professor, Jury and Examiner for the last 2 Decades at various Schools of Architecture in Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh State and outside since 1992 for both Graduate and Post Graduate courses. He had won many Design Awards in India and abroad.
At International level accomplished abroad two major Landmark projects namely
1). ‘Arad Bay – A Marine ecosystem Conservation cum Passive Recreation Park’ Corniche costing Rs.130 crores in the Kingdom of Bahrain and
2). ‘Khalifa Park’ a sea side Corniche recreation park costing Rs.100 crores in the Kingdom of Bahrain. Also worked on world renowned projects such as AlAreen spa and resort, Riffa Views Golf Housing and BAHRAIN International Airport.
At National level accomplished few popular Landmark projects in New Delhi namely
1).Papankala (a new city now called Dwaraka) 1990,
2).Ansal’s Plaza India’s first Mall in South Delhi 1991, and
3).Prime Minister’s National Highways Golden Quadrangle NH-1 G.T.Road 2000.
At State level accomplished many Landmark Projects in South India such as
1) ‘Shilpaaramam-Crafts Village’, a 64 acres Crafts Village in Folk Architecture style at Hyderabad for 4 southern states and 3 union territories which brought to focus many poor Artists and their craftsmanship from remote villages to the cities. Won National Award in 1995 for its Best Design Concept, later in 2002 won Best Socially contributing Project of South India by ITDC (India Tourism Development Corporation), New Delhi. In 2012 this decade old completed project got nominated as the Best Landmark Project in India at Awards Ceremony of ISOLA Conference at Bhopal.
2)‘Alankrita resorts’, a 12 acre resort at Hyderabad which became most popular place Internationally with ethnic architecture and lush green environment. Received State and National Honours as Best Resort in India in 2003.
3)‘Whisper Valley Housing’, a 12 acre Independent Villas Gated Community in Hyderabad first of its kind in India at that time with well landscaped environment rated as Best in India and got many Honours and Commendations since 1995 to till date.
4) ‘Satyam Software Technology Centre’, a 120 acres Software Technology Park at Hyderabad first of its kind in India in 1997 then which got many commendations and was visited by Mr. Bill Clinton the then US President.
5) Many‘City Lakes development’, Many City Lakes developments in Hyderabad in 1999 were carried out with UNEP funding and received many Awards for Best Preservation of Lakes in urban agglomerations Awards especially our Safilguda Lake which won State Award in 2002.
6) Historic ‘Public Gardens’,a 54 acres Historic 150 year old Park in Hyderabad was redeveloped in 2002 with National Award winning Best Redesign for Modernization.
7) Historic ‘Gun Park’, a 2 acre Historic 100 year old Municipal Park right in the heart of Hyderabad was redesigned with a State Award winning Design concept in 2003 for public use and recreation and as a lung space.
8) ‘NFDB’-Fish Building campus at Hyderabad in 2012 and many more projects.
He is a Fellow Life Member of Indian Institute of Architects Mumbai (IIA),
Fellow Life Member of Indian Society of Landscape Architects (ISOLA) and
Life Member of International Federation of Landscape Architects (IFLA),
Associate Life Member of Council of Architecture New Delhi (COA),
Associate Life Member of Institute of Indian Interior Designers Mumbai (IIID), Associate Life Member of Indian Plumbing Association New Delhi (IPA),
Associate Life Member of Fire and Safety Association of India Chennai (FSAI).
Had won many Awards by winning First Positions in Design Competitions such as
A] International Awards:
1) ‘Khalifa Park’ Seaside Recreation Park in Bahrain costing Rs.100 Crores in 2007.
2) ‘Hyd Metro Rail Ltd’ Best Landscape Infra Design Prize, 2014.
B] National Awards:
1) Shilpaaramam a Crafts Village at Hyderabad in 1995 and 2002,
2) Public Gardens Redevelopment - a Historic Park at Hyderabad in 2002,
3) Outstanding Member Indian Institute of Architects (IIA)-INDIA 2013.
C] State Awards:
1) Alankrita an ethnic, traditional Getaway Resort at Hyderabad in 2003.
2) MCR Rock Garden a Rock Memorial Garden at Hyderabad in 1999,
3) Gun Park Redevelopment - a Historic Memorial Garden at Hyderabad in 2003,
4) Safilguda Lake Redevelopment - a Historic Lake Precinct at Hyderabad in 2003.
5) Prajay Virgin County Villas – Best Design Leadership state award 2012.
Principal Architect, Shabnam Patel Architects
Srivari Infrastructure (P) Ltd (Director)
Born and brought up in Delhi, I relocated to Visakhapatnam in 1989.I graduated from School of Planning and Architecture New Delhi in 1985 and worked in Delhi for a few years on housing and institutional projects with VNA run by a highly unconventional and dynamic young gentleman Vijay Narain.
After the land locked Delhi, Visakhapatnams beautiful beaches had a magnetic effect on me and I decided to make it my home.
After a stint with a few Architects offices here I decided to join the newly started Department of Architecture in Andhra University.
It is during this phase that I became truly involved in the city and its growth dynamics. We did some major urban design studies and proposals that gave us a very deep insight into the character of this place and the direction this city needed to take to harness its immense natural potential and develop in sync with its unique nature.
Fishermens Village (An Ecotourism proposal dovetailing the needs of the fisher folk and the tourism development aspirations of the state.
Ecotourism at Kambalakonda Forest (It was an expose of the real time project where the forest dept was destroying the forest and creating a very unsustainable model through its structures)
Beach Road Development
Poorna Market Revitalisation Plan
We presented these to the concerned authorities where they were given generous praise and then forgotten.
After spending 20 years in the teaching field I decided to quit as I realized that the education in Architecture had become static. There were no new paradigms being explored and no innovative research happening. The city’s Architecture was reflecting the same stagnation. After a few aborted attempts at bringing about change I realized that I needed to upgrade my own knowledge about the changing trends globally and for that I needed to do a lot of self-motivated research.
I have since then been involved in various private projects that allow me the ground some of my ideas on architecture that responds to the place and its climate.
One style that holds great promise for creating transformational architecture is the parametric style. It strongly addresses the changes taking place in society and has very clear-cut list of taboos and rules that come close to creating urban environments closer to nature and therefore sustainable.
Chairman, CREDAI - AP Chapter
One of the Founder Builders in Visakhaptnam since 1984
Completed no of Residential and Commercial Complexes
Presently engaged constructing Star Hotel and two Mega complexes
Served as chairman CREDAI Visakhapatnam Per Period of 12 Years
Serving as Chairman CREDAI Andhrapradesh from 2014
Social Service and Books reading is regular hobby.